The global industry is undergoing major digital transformations with RPA, AI/ML, and the Internet of Things (IoT) & its underlying technologies.
Today, as we know “Future is Automation”, the digital transitions are crafting a new era that impacts global governance and human behavior.
The need for a weighbridge/scale ticket management system in waste management facilities supporting digital engagement across departments, Generates Invoices that are automatically linked to your multiple accounting systems, and Reduce Manual Engagement and timeline errors is important.
Performing data entries of identical scale tickets in multiple software & databases manually increase workload, high chances of data loss, unsettled work daily, and human errors.
Challenges of Scale Tickets
- Human Errors: Processes involving dozens of manual steps results in typos or miscalculation.
- In-Efficiency: Rigorously working and tackling daily tasks results in inefficiency & decreases productivity.
- Manual Workload: Work performed manually impacts productivity with huge chances of errors.
- High Chance of Data Loss: Small mistakes while performing pending tasks manually lead to data loss.
- Overlapping work: More human Interventions lead to task overlapping & duplication.
- Increases Pending Work: Due to inconsistency the workload increases which results in mismanagement.
What we Build
WeighBridge Management Platform can efficiently & accurately generate invoices, inbound/outbound tickets, handle purchase orders & billing, and create reports but can’t exploit scale tickets into multiple systems.
The BMV team identified the data transfer process as a perfect opportunity to use automation as a means to accelerate the flow, prevent errors, and project completion on time.
In an invoice capturing system with the help of bots, data spooling is performed and stored in an accounting system via our virtual accounting interface and API in a required format which helps Invoices to rest perfectly in different required systems.
These bot helps automation of routine processes eliminate the risk of human error and significantly improve SLAs, resulting in happier customers.
Key Features & Benefits of RPA Solution
- Cost Reduction – The use of RPA technology can bring down the operational cost of a business by up to 30%
- Reducing Human Error – The use of RPA promotes high accuracy and eliminates the chances of human error
- Saving Time and Effort – Robots are more reliable than humans as they tirelessly work 24/7 without any interruptions
- Improve Productivity – Automating process saves employees’ time and allow them to complete more task in less time
- Task Automation – Create more tickets and invoices in less time compared to manual ticketing
- Alert Notifications – If there is a violation in a rule-based process, bots send alert notifications to the user
Results of RPA Solutions
Time savings – This is a perfect example of how RPA aided the smooth running and rapid accomplishment of a project with better productivity and saved time & cost.
Fast Process – Assuming that if for a human to add 100 items to order it would take around 2 hours, the bots perform it in half of that time.
Generate Automated Invoice – This optimized solution boosts organizations’ & customers’ work with their waste collection, recycling, and invoicing scale tickets with automated data transfers in an impeccable and time-efficient manner.
Tools & Technologies
Programming Languages: .NET Core, React JS, Python
Application and web servers: Web Application
Cloud computing & Services: AWS
Technologies, libraries, and frameworks: Framework 3.1, Microsoft Entity Core
Databases/Data storages: PostgreSQL