The growing demand to connect automation systems to the Industrial IoT (IIoT) Notification system – HMI software solutions have increased in big facilities by integrating with various sensors and monitoring systems to detect issues and trigger alerts when awry. The software collects data from these systems in real-time and analyzes it to identify anomalies or patterns that could indicate a problem.
When an issue is detected, the software can generate an alert and send it to the appropriate personnel via email, SMS, or other communication channels. The alert can include details about the issue, timelines, its location, and recommended actions to resolve the issue.
The HMI software can also track the status of alerts and provide visibility into how they are being addressed. It can generate reports and analytics on alert history and performance, which can be used to optimize the system and improve overall plant performance.
Overall, the goal of the notification system software in big facilities is to improve plant safety, efficiency, and productivity by providing real-time issue resolution, visibility, and actionable insights into plant operations.
The absence of a notification system reduces plant quality and profitability, as well as increased costs due to unplanned downtime, equipment failures, and other issues that could have been prevented with timely alerts and proactive action.
Leads downfall in productivity
Results in equipment malfunctioning
Leads to equipment failures and increased downtime
Decreases process optimization
Without generating timely alerts
Increases delays and miscommunication
- In industrial facilities, Notification System Software is implemented utilizing a combination of hardware and software components that work together to collect, analyze, and distribute data.
- Data analytics is commonly used by notification system software to evaluate data obtained from sensors and monitoring devices. These techniques aid in the detection of deviations that may indicate a problem.
- When an issue is faced by an operator, they will raise an issue from notification system software in HMI which will create an alert and transmits it to the necessary staff by an email, and text. The warning might include information about the problem, suggested actions, etc.
- When an operator encounters an issue with an application, hardware, software, or printing services in real-time, they can report it, and the case is sent to the supervisor for resolution within the timeframes specified. If they fail, it gets forwards to their superiors or General Managers as they are still unresolved. The procedure continues.
- As soon as the supervisor taps on the issue card it generates acknowledged mail and text notifications to notify the respected people. Later completing the OTP scenario, the issue gets resolved.
- Every raised issue is separated by its unique color codes and abbreviations in the HMI devices. For example,
- Reported Issue with YELLOW, Acknowledged Issue with ORANGE, Resolved Issue with GREEN and Escalated Issue with the RED color.
- Reported time (RT), acknowledged time (AT), issue resolved time (IRT), and threshold time (TT) sums up the complete scenario of the raised issue.
The software can help to improve plant safety, reducing the risk of accidents or incidents.
By providing real-time monitoring and automated alerts, the software helps to identify issues and can reduce the risk of downtime
By providing a platform for collaborating and communicating between plant personnel, the software can help to improve teamwork.
Identifying potential equipment issues in real-time, accelerates their performances and reduces maintenance costs.
By providing real-time monitoring and automated alerts, the software can help to ensure compliance with safety, and other regulatory requirements.
The notification system should be able to escalate the alert if there is no response from the first responder within a specified time frame.
Key Features & Benefits
Saves time and increase scalability
With more scalable and flexible data
Identifies potential security threats
Helps in issue detection
By identifying potential risks and mitigation
Saves time and increase scalability
Increases KPIs and exactness
With rapid process optimization
Three primary brand colours are employed to create a simple, user-friendly interface that draws attention to key tasks and capabilities.
We provide best solution for your business
A portfolio of our skills, creativity, and successful project deliveries. Our glimpse of the company’s expertise and determination.
Garbage Monitoring System with LiDAR Sensor
Notification System E-mail & text
We Provide Best Solution For Your Business